Monday, August 26, 2013

We Got Pictures!

Sorry I've been slacking over the last couple weeks, I've been super busy, but to make up for it, I have pictures to show you!







"These pictures were all taken outside of the CRE (cray) house. It´s a house owned by the church where we use the computers and do activities like TALL (language) and CRE (teaching ´less actives´). In the first picture I am standing behind my companion and my teacher, Hermano Chavez. The second picture has all the companionships: Elders Jorgensen and Wilkes, Me and Hermana Barba, Hermana Ostler in the back, Hermana Etherington in the front. Then Hermana Phillips (with the curly hair) and Hermana Outsen (the short blonde one). Outsen and Ostler are compaƱeras and Hermana Phillips and Etherington are compaƱeras. Then we have Elder Hansen (the tall one, he´s our district leader) and Elder Garcia. And then Hermano Chavez. We´re a pretty snazzy group ;)"

These next photos are the group photos outside the CCM
 Rachel is second row down from the top second in on the left side.


No comments:

Post a Comment